Trust has to exist in all types of relationships. For example, you are reading this because you believe in us and what we can offer you to grow your business. And you are not wrong. Here we leave you the following summary with the best tips from the last “From 0 to 100” for your eCommerce.
This new session featured two luxury guests who place the client at the center of the entire strategy.
Analytics for eCommerce.
We started with the CEO of Elite Perfumes, Aakash Goklani, who told us about his experience (more than 15 years), his mistakes, and motivations to climb in the business.
He explained that he has tried all media, literally all, from digital ones like Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram Ads, to traditional radio. Also its position in front of the Marketplace as an opportunity for visibility for the brand and its disadvantages.
One of his recommendations was to use the Google Analytics platform to measure basic metrics. What should you measure? For example:
- Sessions per device
- Bounce rate by device
- Overall conversion rate
- Conversion rate per device
- The conversion rate of returnees versus new users
- Average order value
In short, regardless of the medium, you choose to publicize your business, you always have to measure your metrics to optimize your campaigns in the best way.
What is Inbound Marketing?
In the second leg of this session, we had Pablo Moena, CEO of Webketing, an agency dedicated to Inbound Marketing, and he explained to us how he carries out and implements this methodology, where the main focus is the customer experience.
Did you get lost when we mentioned Inbound Marketing?
Here we tell you how the conversion funnel was left behind and now efforts are always directed to the user in a circular model called Flywheel.
What is Flywheel?
It is a mechanism that stores energy and then releases it. It’s designed to keep an engine running even when you’re not hitting the gas pedal.
The Inbound Marketing methodology:
- The Inbound Cycle constitutes a new business model.
- It forces you to invest in your clients to grow.
- Each stage of the methodology drives the next stage.
As the last point says, each part of this circular model powers the following:
- Attract: This is where prospects enter your cycle and interact with your company for the first time
- Interact Stage of interaction with prospects. We must make the decision and purchase process as easy as possible.
- Delight: Your new customers can become promoters of your company. The success of your clients is your success.
The customer is always at the center, because in Pablo Moena’s own words: “A happy customer is a customer who returns.” That’s what this strategy is about: investing in your clients, giving them an excellent experience, and that they become your best Marketing.
Shall we start the Inbound Marketing wheel?
- Measure your flywheel
- Maximize the delight
- Reduces friction.
Top 5 Christmas Gifts for Tech-Savvy People
With Christmas being right around the corner, these gadgets might just be the best gift for your tech-savvy friends and family!
Wondering what to gift your gadget-obsessed friend or family member for Christmas? In all honesty, tech gifts have become increasingly popular. They’re not all about the hype, they’re extremely handy and without any donut makes our lives a little more exciting.
Today, almost every product on the market can be technologically innovative. Do you want to grow plants? There’s a tech device for it. Have you been working 8 hours straight and worried about your posture? There are pretty cool apps for that.
Whether you have a tech lover friend or you’re married to a gadget-guru, truthfully your loved ones deserve a gift this Christmas that is much better than a normal gift card. We’ve picked some tech gifts that may be something your loved one would look forward to. These gifts are bound to impress even the hardest person to please!
Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer
We have to admit that even in today’s highly digital-driven world, there’s still nothing that can replace a hard copy. It’s just on whole another level. Sure it’s exciting to have a new phone and take DSLR quality photos on it, but that doesn’t beat the feeling of having your memories on a hard copy.
This Polaroid ZIP is the perfect gift to someone who wishes to go back to the time when it was exciting to get their photos printed, and by using this gadget, you can get your hands on your photos instantly.
Simply connect your smartphone, iPad, Android, or any other smart device to this portable gadget via Wi-Fi to witness your portrait selfies or social media photos in physical pictures within just a couple of minutes!
The best part is that it’s made into a travel size design so you can print out your pictures while on vacation. There is more than one color and option that you can choose from, so head on to Amazon to choose!
Google Nest Audio
Google just announced in their blog post that Google Nest speakers such as the Nest Audio now have access to Apple Music. Apple’s streaming service is going to roll out as part of the update to Google smart speakers on December 7.
The Nest Audio easily adapts to its environment and what you’re listening to, which makes music sound much better. You can further create your very own home audio system with the Nest Audio.
In fact, the Nest Audio works very well with any of your other Nest speakers and displays, devices that are Chromecast-enabled, or other compatible speakers. From getting weather updates to current news, the Nest Audio will answer each and every question of yours, just like Google.
Moreover, it’s thoughtfully designed for your home and is beautiful in its appearance. You can purchase these at Ohio Edison FirstEnergy for $99.99 or directly from Google itself. This will be an unforgettable gift for your loved one that will go a long way.
Fizzi One Touch
We can all agree that sparkling water has been the in thing for quite some time now. The Fizzi One Touch machine from SodaStream has the option to choose from three carbonated levels. It’ll transform your flat water into sparkling water within just a few seconds.
This has a slimmer look than SodaStream’s traditional machine and further has a sleek water bottle which is reusable. It’ll fit perfectly well in your loved ones kitchen, and in fact make it look all the more modern
There’s no rocket science involved in how to operate the bottle. It’s easy to load and has a snap-lock bottle insertion. It comes alongside a power adapter. If your loved one loves a good sparkling drink, this would be the perfect gift to them. You can purchase it for $119.65 at William-Sonoma.
We think it’s a necessity in today’s era to have a speedy and reliable Wi-Fi router. Eero’s highly advanced system has made it possible to cover every nook and corner of your house in its Wi-Fi “mesh”. By having a simple plug-and-play installation, you’re good to go.
Amazon’s Eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi system easily replaces your traditional Wi-Fi router, by simply having a Wi-Fi extender, and an internet booster that will cover almost 4 bedrooms with its mesh network.
It takes just a few minutes to set up this internet router and as compared to traditional Wi-Fi routers, your loved one can use its user-friendly app to troubleshoot, or reach out to Eero’s support team and be attended to within 60 seconds. You can purchase this at Amazon for $399.
Tozo W1 Wireless Charger
Who hates jumbled up wires? We sure do and we’re certain, so do your family and friends. It not only consumes SO much space but untangling them is just another chore. Which is why, you should consider getting the Tozo W1 Wireless Charger as a Christmas gift for your loved one.
It’s the slimmest wireless charger out there, with an aviation aluminum and durable mirror panel. In fact, it’s pretty fashionable, especially if your loved one is a tech savvy person. It not only has a built in charger, but comes with a short-circuit and overheating protection.
Moreover, it also has changing color breath LED lights that lets you know once it’s ready to be charged, when it’s charging, and when it’s fully charged. You can purchase this for just $12 at Amazon.
Technology Rarely Disappoints
These tech gadgets are sure to make this Christmas for our loved one a memorable one. Technology always comes handy, and it has a long life. From voice assistant to wireless charging, you’ve more than one option on what you should give this Christmas.
7 Fast Food Restaurants that has a Mobile App
Fast food restaurants that have a mobile app We all came to know about the importance of a mobile app for a restaurant. During this pandemic, we realized how important it is to stay at home and order food at home. This will help in less contact between the people, and people can enjoy their favourite meal at home. There are so many restaurants that have launched their mobile app so that they can serve their customers in a better way.
Moreover not only in a pandemic but also during the normal days, sometimes we feel lazy to go out, so the app would be a great option to order food online and enjoy it at home with our friends and family. There are so many restaurants all over the world, but I would mention some. Of them in the following list:
- Taco bell
- Baskin Robbins
- Sonic drive-in
1. Taco Bell: An American based chain of fast food restaurant originated in California in 1962, Glenn Bell. Famous for a variety of Mexican-inspired food, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos. PepsiCo later purchased this company in 1978, and then its name changed to yum! Brands. These outlets are serving the customers with their wonderful service.
2. Dominos: Dominos is an American multinational pizza restaurant. In the beginning, it was a small pizza restaurant chain owned by Dominick Divarti, The three logos of the company had three dots, represent three stores in 1965 Its menu includes pasta, bread bowls, oven-baked sandwiches, and oven-baked sandwiches. They also offer chicken and bread sides, along with beverages and desserts. Dominos is a leading brand that is not disappointing; it’s customers. They always bring something new, and they use to do experimentation with pizzas and other dishes like pasta and brownies.
3. KFC: Kentucky is famous for it’s fried chicken. KFC is the world’s second-largest chain after McDonald’s. It is also a subsidiary of yum. Pressure fried chicken pieces were the original product. Now chicken-filled sandwiches and wraps as well as salads and side dishes. Hot wings and fries, shrimp burger, hot wings. They use 11 types of herbs. The oil varies, and different versions include, sunflower, soybean rapeseed, palm oil. Chicken nuggets are very famous in some locations in Australia and Malaysia.
4. McDonald’s: McDonald’s was founded in 1940 in California. World’s largest restaurant chain by revenue. The main products are Hamburgers, cheeseburgers and French fries, chicken products, soft drinks, wraps, milkshakes, and desserts. They have both the options; one can dine in enjoy the food there or can go for taking away service. Take out meals delivered with contents enclosed in a distinctive. McDonald’s branded brown paper bag.
5. Baskin Robin’s: An American chain of ice cream and cake. Originated from Dunkin Brand. They have over 5000 shops in other countries and 2500 in US. with 31 flavors slogan. Here customers can have a different flavor, every day of any month. Festive cakes fit best for the holiday season. One can choose the design and customize it according to your choice of cake flavor and ice cream flavor.
6. Wendy’s: Founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Ohio. Its headquarters is in Dublin. Their two different hamburger patties are very famous. In the beginning, they only had these chicken sandwiches, but then they enhanced their work to other dishes like wraps and burgers. They worked so well to provide online service. Their team is always ready to serve the customer every time with something new and best! These all the outlets proved that nobody could say no to their favorite food, because they are working 24/7 to provide the best experience.
Moreover, they take full care of the hygiene of the food, and the packaging of the food is always so well that no one can resist themselves from eating it. In a lockdown, these people put extra effort to fulfill the requirements of the customers, and they maintained a proper safe distance from the customer and used proper sanitizer and masks to protect the infection. With this, nobody felt this lockdown tough because of the services provided by these restaurants. These are some of the leading brands which are providing online services and home delivery to their customers. But here I would like to tell you about the best app amongst them is
7. Sonic Drive-In– It was originated in the US. Firstly it was known for carhops on roller skates. It was founded by Troy Smith in 1953. It is famous for its long cheese coneys, toaster sandwiches, and freshly made carhop services. It was first known as sonic beach, where shrimp popcorn, Philly cheesesteak, and the pulled pork was being served. Beer and wine were also on the menu. Some of its favorite meals from the Sonic Drive-In menu are Frito pie, Dr.pepper orgasm, these are the few which stand out on the list of another menu.
The best deal is happy hour, in a happy hour, you can get drinks at half of the price and hot dogs at $0.99. Very cheap and easy to order. Sonic’s menu contains hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, corn dogs, chili dogs, breakfast toaster sandwiches, soft drinks, slushes, and milkshakes. Customers can use the combination of various drinks and add flavors to create thousands of possible drink combinations. Ice cream includes Sundaes and floats. So in this period of covid19 sonic served their customers very nicely and they put a big smile on their customer’s face by delivering their favorite meal at their place.
5 Common eCommerce Problems and How to Fix them
The responsibility of online stores does not end with the sale: we must assure customers that the product reaches their hands-on time and in good condition. The shipping process is not easy, as there will always be the possibility of having to deal with problems such as late deliveries, products damaged by mishandling, or unexpected charges, to name a few.
Fortunately, most of the problems that can occur in fulfillment are easily solvable for those who have experience. But, if that is not your case, in the following paragraphs we will show you some of the most common problems in the area, and their respective solutions:
1. Unexpected expenses
Even if you focus on local shipments, it can always be the case that you receive an order from another country. You may not feel safe when making international shipments, since you will have to deal with other companies and you are unaware of the extra expenses that may arise due to customs and taxes.
To find out the cost of a foreign shipment, you can use online calculators offered by courier services. It is also important to consult the rules for international shipments of these companies. Each country has different charges for duties and taxes, but with a tax calculator, you can get an idea of how much your client will pay, for which you must be well informed about the rules of commercial law.
2. High shipping costs
Online store customers always hope that they won’t have to pay a lot for the courier service, receive a discount, or that shipping is free. If the cost is very high, rest assured that they will not buy. What to do in these situations?
To be able to offer your customers attractive offers without representing a loss to you, you must evaluate the performance of your service of sending and receiving products. In that sense, having a logistics partner capable of responding in all aspects of packing and shipping could be more profitable than you thought.
3. Products damaged or lost
Even in the best companies, it can be the case that the merchandise suffers damage, loss, or theft en route. In that case, related insurance could be the answer when the damage is done. Thus, you can respond to the customer without absorbing costs. However, when these types of problems occur, it is especially important to have the services of an experienced logistics partner, capable of developing the entire chain of processes according to the highest quality standards.
4. Out of stock products
Due to poor inventory control and / or an outdated online store, orders may be placed for merchandise that we do not have. Faced with this type of problem that can occur in fulfillment, having a platform that allows you to control the stock in real-time is essential. In that sense, the Shipit platform can work together with your e-Commerce thanks to its API. Thus, you can have access at all times to an updated record of your products.
Returns occur mainly because the product does not meet customer expectations, representing a waste of resources and time for any business. To minimize returns, you should create very detailed descriptions of each product with photos at all angles, along with specifying your return policies very well.
In any virtual store, it is important to be aware of all the problems that can occur in fulfillment, in order to know how to act in each case. After all, these are situations that could happen, and the ability to react is essential to give satisfactory responses to customers.
Organize Your Things At Home With These Five Wicker Storage Baskets
5 best mobile phone service providers of 2021
Human Resource Management Competitive Advantage
- Microsoft6 months ago
Microsoft Office 2016 Torrent With Product Keys (Free Download)
- Filmora4 months ago
Filmora 9 Free Activation code + License Key and Email 2020
- WhatsApp10 months ago
WhatsApp Web: Como usar o WhatsApp no PC?
- Torrent3 months ago
FL Studio 12 Crack Télécharger la version complète fissurée 2020
- Graphics7 months ago
How to Create an Imaginary Animal With The Use of Flipaclip?
- Blogging1 year ago
Important of About Us Page for your Website
- Technology3 months ago
Avantages d’acheter FL Studio 12
- Money3 months ago
25 Ways To Make Money Online